24 Hour Emergency Services
                   Call For a Free Quote

757-672-9273

Testimonials

Hi,

I am Mike and I would like to take a moment to thank those of you who have taken the time to leave comments about your experience with our tree service.

We really do strive to give our customers the best in tree work and customer service. If your experience has been anything less, we would love to hear about it so we can improve our business for the future.

For those of you who had a great experience, we hope you will leave a comment as well, so we know when we are on the right track and to help spread the word about our services.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to serving your tree service needs in the future.

Sincerely,

Mike Newell

Please take a moment to look over some of our customer’s testimonials below.

If you are already one of our valued customers, we would love it
if you would share you experience with others by leaving a comment below.

C u s t o m e r  T e s t i m o n i a l s

Mary-Margaret Ruegsegger says:

Mike’s Tree Service is professional, efficient, personable and all around fabulous. This company had the best price on the estimates we received,when the crew arrived they went immediately to work and never stopped until every last leaf was gone including the branches and trunk of the tree. I was awestruck watching them work as a precision unit.. If you need a tree taken out call them, they are great!

Mary-Margaret Ruegsegger

P.S. Thanks so much for answering my other tree questions and doing a wonderful job.

Check Out Our
tmp51DD

Gary Ruegsegger says:

Much like quality, customer service is hard to define but easy to recognize–you know it when you see it. This morning I received a “heaping helping of customer service from Mike’s Tree Service. Not only was I impressed by the quality of the work and the professionalism of Mike and his crew, but my neighbors have been commenting all morning about how impressed they were with the work. Their most common response was–”You’ve got to give me his number.” Mike provides quality work at very affordable prices. As long is Mike’s in the tree business, I’ll never need another phone number. Would I recommend him to my neighbors? I don’t need to because they saw his work first hand. Mike’s the best.

Juli Shipp says:

Super impressed and pleased with the service and level of professionalism Mike and his crew provided. My trees look great and they left my yard cleaner than it was before they started the job. The job was completed as promised and in a timely manner and I was surprised at how affordable it was. I have already referred them and will gladly do so many times over. Thank you for going above and beyond to make your customers happy!

Again we figured that the best course was to let her come down by herself so we left her alone. That night however, it was cold and started to rain, and kept raining all night and all through the next day. We were very concerned now for her safety so upon the advise of a friend called Mike’s Tree Service.

They came out promptly that morning, appraised the situation, set up and raised the boom to get the cat. Dex spooked again at the sound and sight of the boom and moved higher, onto a 2 inch branch about 10 feet higher up. The tree climber hooked up his safety lines and left the boom onto the tree. The cat, who apparently does not have a lick of sense, moved up into the finger branches out of reach of the climber. Finally we caught a break. Dex’s position was so tenuous that she had to move down the branch where she was captured by the climber.

He tied a line around her and lowered her down to the ground, where we caught her and hustled her inside the house. I cannot commend the crew of Mike’s enough, for their compassion for animals in trouble, their gutsiness up in the treetops, and their skill. Two conclusions from this experience: first, if your cat gets up a tree, leave it alone. It will find its way down. Second, hire Mike’s tree Service!

Thanks, guys.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cathy Maston says:

It is with no qualifications that I recommend Mike’s Tree Service. From Megan who scheduled the service to Mike and his entire crew – all were courteous, friendly and efficient. They arrived on time, did an excellent job of pruning and then cleaned up all of the debris. They even blew off my roof! They were a pleasure to work with and did an excellent job. How nice to work with such a professional team!

James Fox says:

Mike’s Tree Service was hired by our neighbors to take out a large live oak in their back yard and were very pleased with the service and the overall job at was done. We ask Mike’s Tree Service to for a quote to trim several large live oak trees around our house to clear a number of overhanging branches protruding over over roof and blocking our solar panels. We also needed several large branches trimmed that were overhanging into our yard from our neighbors backyards.

Mike and his crew came in with all the right equipment needed to do the job and trimmed all the branches back as requested and directed to our satisfaction. His team was courteous, well mannered and polite as they worked on our project and as our almost 4-year old grandson looked on and supervised. They made sure to take extra care when working in our neighbors trees and yards and do an excellent job of cleaning up once the job was completed. I would recommend Mike’s Tree Service to anyone needing tree work done.

Thanks: Mike’s Tree Service

I called around and got several different quotes on the removal of a large black walnut tree and a little tree. Mike’s was the best. Several things impressed me with this company. The receptionist Megan was very friendly and informative. She explained that this company is one that believes in recycling. That was great. Plus they give the chips away to people who need it. I could go on. They came to my home and removed the tree in record time.

The tree was in the side yard with many branches hanging over the roof of our home. They got it all down without doing any damage to my roof. The crew were great and efficient. They cleaned up my yard where they did the work. He even did a little extra. My husband and I have referred Mike to several couples. One lives in our neighborhood. People stop and asked us who removed our tree and we tell them that Mike’s Tree service did. We would recommend them to anyone who needs a tree removed.

Richard Bowman says:

This morning, Mike and his crew removed a large River Birch, ground the stump, and pruned 2 Crepe Myrtles for me. Mike and his crew were on time, went right to work, and finished the job in record time. They were totally professional and I am very pleased with the quality and value of the work. The entire work site was meticulously cleaned when they left.

I would recommend Mike’s company for anyone needing tree removal, pruning and stump grinding work. My hat is off to you guys.

John Aspiras says:

WOW!! What a great job. Your crew work so deligently and left my yard even cleaner than what it was – even you work like one of the crew. I am sure your crew love that! And your price!! It is sooo reasonable. I highly, highly, recommend your service to anyone.

Sarah Noble says:

Excellent job!! They arrived early and were careful not to damage my other plants when taking down a large pear tree in my yard. They were kind and professional and cleaned up when they were done. I highly recommend them for all your tree care needs.

John Steadman says:

I used Mike’s Tree Service a few weeks ago and I was totally satisfied with the results and work accomplished. My wife and I could not be home when the job was done but when we returned Mike & Crew had been there and gone. They not only completed the trimming of several wild trees in the backyard, but also had done an extremely thorough clean up of my property and all within a 2 hour period during our absence. Payment was not demanded right on the spot and I dealt with Megan in the office several times who was very courteous and accomodating. Thank you Mike and Staff for a job well done! I highly recommend your business and today I saw you doing work down the street at a neighbor’s home.

Sylvester Smith says:

I was very pleased with Mike’s Tree Service and highly recommend them to anyone in need of tree removal or other services they provide. The company provided fast, efficient, and prompt service in the removal of three trees for me. Mike and the staff were courteous, friendly, and professional in every stage of the process. They worked dilligently to remove the trees and cleaned the area afterwards leaving nothing left for me to do except putting down grass seeds. The job was completed in a timely fashion but also very affordable. I will definitely use this company again in the near future.

13 Responses to Testimonials

• We have called on Mike to remove several trees from our yard. Mike and his crew were by far the most professional group I have ever worked with. They completed the job in record time, completed it safely, and for far less than the competitors. The crew cleaned up after themselves like they weren’t even there! Bottom line, if you need trees removed, save yourself the time and grief and just call Mike. Megan in the office was wonderful as well! Very responsive to emails and phone calls! Thank you Mike and crew!

• My backyard has no vehicle access, yet this team found a way to get the job done.
    No doubt, they possess the skill & teamwork required to perform difficult challenges such as the one presented by my backyard. The cleanup effort afterwards also seemed like old hat to these folks and everyone participated.
    I truly believe, old-time lumberjacks would most certainly be proud of their tree removal methods and the Safety steps taken throughout the operation, as these trees were close to three structures.
    Also, like the customer service shown from the front office and crew members. I don’t provide many reviews, but I had to take time to write this one.
    Thanks for the “Tree-Mendous” effort.

Al
    Norfolk, Va
    Yr. 2016

• Absolutely outstanding professional tree service — knowledgeable, very capable, and reasonably priced — Mike has done three jobs at my house over the last few years and I have been impressed each time. The latest was taking out a tree whose roots over time had separated a main drain pipe connection —called him Thursday — job (tree taken down stump ground site cleaned up and debris hauled away) completed Friday afternoon in the snow. Highly recommend Mike’s Tree service and I will call him next time — saves having to get several estimates for jobs because I have confidence he will give me great service at fair price — 5 Gold Stars!

• I had Mike’s come out to take down 3 trees and trim back other trims. The first crew arrived; came to the door and introduced themselves; walked around the yard to show me what they would be doing. They were polite and professional. Quick!!!! and they cleaned up everything that was in the yard!!!! They were absolutely awesome and I would recommend them to anyone who needs this service.

• I had Mike and his crew cut down two pine trees on my property. They came in, and in one day, the trees were removed and the area was cleaned. They were very professional and courteous. They reinvented the phrase “customer service”. If I ever need more work done or if you need work done now, you only have to make one call. I was very impressed.

• Mike and his crew came to my home and removed 2 pines trees in one day. They were very knowledgeable and professional. Their prices were very competitive and their services were outstanding. They actually left my property cleaner than it was. This company “gets it” when it comes to customer service. That is really refreshing in today’s world. If I ever need more tree work, I won’t bother to call anyone else. I would highly recommend this company to my friends. If you are looking for a hassle-free job, give them a call.

• Mike’s Tree Service did a great job! I recommend them highly from beginning to the end. They are very professional and the price was reasonable. I will definitely use them again.

• Mike Newell and his crew could not of been any nicer. They were very efficient in cutting down our three very old pine trees. One of these trees was at least close to two hundred years old. Very tall trees and Mike climbed up that tree with ease. Mike and his crew started around 7:30 in the morning and finished up around 4:00. They also did some extra cuttings of other trees and shrubs. They cleaned up the whole yard and it was amazing when they finished. We would absolutely recommend Mike’s Tree Service to anyone who needed this kind of work done. Thanks again for a job well done.

• After seeing Mike’s team do some trim work in our neighborhood I called them for an estimate to do the same for me.
    Observations:
    1. They are very responsive. The day after I called them they came out for an estimate.
    2. Their estimate was very competitive with any that I gotten over the years to do such work.
    3. The quality of their work (done the following week) was outstanding. They did exactly what they said they would in a very timely fashion.
    4. Excellent personnel: Jason (lead for the tree work) and Megan (inside person) are outstanding.

• Mike Tree Service did a great job I would highly recommend them. They were very professional and friendly I couldn’t have asked for a better team. They worked really hard. I am very pleased with the results. If I need another tree removed I would definitely give them a call.

• Mike and his crew came back and did another awesome job. I no longer have any dead or horrible looking trees in our yard. They were great the first time and continue to be awesome. All of the crew members have your best interest at heart. They all answer any and all questions that you may have. They clean up after themselves and are sure to do the best job possible. My husband and I recommend his company and crew whenever we are asked if we know of someone who does a good job on tree removal etc. They all seem to be able to keep a smile on their faces while working hard. Thanks Mike and tell your crew thank you as well. We appreciate all of the hard work.

• Mike and crew did a fabulous job. Professional, efficient, friendly and reasonable. Highly recommend this company.

• Mike’s Tree Service did an amazing job. Everyone was very professional and polite. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting trees removed, trimmed, stumps ground, or trenches cut for gutter drainage extensions. They took care of some very large pines for us that were very close to our house, fence, deck and pool with no damage and everything was cleaned up nicely. We will use them again if we need other work done.

Leave a Testimonial Below